Military members and families gain admission to the Garden year-round for $10.
Enjoy the Garden all month in February…..ride your bike or bring FIDO for a walk. Either way, you will enjoy discovering the Garden’s 12 miles of paved pathways – everyday, all month long.
Members: FIDO is FREE (in February), and of course, as a NBG Member, you never pay, during the day, to come in. (Bring your bike—that’s free too!)
Not Yet Members: Admission for FIDO is just $5. Bring your your bike – included with your Garden Admission.
- For the safety of all of our human and furry guests, all dogs must be on a leash.
- Please remember to bring a few doggie waste bags to pick up after your furry companion. If you forget, we have bags at the tollbooth, front desk, and bag stations in the Garden.
- Please be mindful of our garden beds. We have 12 miles of paved pathways throughout the Garden for you and FIDO to explore – everywhere except WOW: A Children’s Adventure Garden.
- Children under 16 must ride with a parent or adult.
- Bike riders under 14 must wear helmets. (City Code Section 25-388)
- Please yield to pedestrians and trams. Watch your speed – there may be blind curves and a pedestrian may be around the corner.
- If you meet a tram or other vehicle, please stop or slow down and move to the side of the path. Trams cannot back up.
- Bike riders are welcome on all paved paths throughout the Garden, except on the berm path going up to the airport overlook, and WOW: A Children’s Adventure Garden.
- Please, no scooters, skates, skateboards, or hoverboards.